Tools, carts and equipment brought into a critical area can bring pathogens with them. Sanitizing tools and equipment quickly and easily without the danger of rust or corrosion makes Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer the most important tool in your maintenance department.
- New Claims and Uses − click here for a complete list of uses
- Same Reliable Formula (58% IPA/quat formula)
- Clean and Sanitize with one product
- 60 Second Kill on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves*
- 10 Second Kill on non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear**
- Kills 99.999% of 9 tested pathogens as a food contact surface sanitizer
- Highly Evaporative and ideal for water sensitive equipment and low moisture environments
- NSF Listed, EPA Registered, Kosher, Pareve and Halal
- Available as: 4 oz. spray bottle, one quart bottle with trigger sprayer, 5 gallon pail, and 50 gallon drum
*Kills 99.999% of tested pathogens in 60 seconds on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves
**Kills 99.9% of tested pathogens in 10 seconds on non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear
For a convenient surface sanitizing wipe, use Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes: Click Here!