The coronavirus disease outbreak has been spreading rapidly and Best Sanitizers, Inc. is working around the clock to provide our nation’s food manufacturers with the cleaning and sanitization products they need to keep our food supply safe. In response to the influx of incoming calls and emails, we hope to answer some of the frequently asked questions from our customers and distributors here. Please review the information below before sending us an email or phone call. We sincerely appreciate your patience as we work to fulfill your orders in as timely a manner as possible.
Do your products kill Covid-19?
- Hand Sanitizer cannot make a claim for a virus. Therefore, Best Sanitizers and no other chemical manufacturer can make a hand sanitizer claim against Covid-19.
- Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer is included on the EPA’s list of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-COV-2. You can find more information HERE.
Can I use expired product?
- You cannot use expired products.
- Please see our list of expiration dates for our products HERE.
How do I purchase product?
- We do not sell anything direct; you will need to purchase from one of our many distributors.
- Best Sanitizers must be solely focused on providing products that are critical to our nation’s food supply. If you are not a food processor, we ask that you please consider waiting to place an order or inquire for information until after the Covid-19 situation lessens.
Can I become a distributor of your products?
- Given the continued, significant influx of orders, we are not accepting new distribution. Please inquire at a later date.
Can you provide product availability and lead times?
- We are unable to provide solidified lead times and availability right now.
- When you place an order, please plan on 2-3 days for that order to be entered into our system. From that point, please plan on at least an additional 8 weeks for product to be shipped. When shipped, your order may not ship complete as we are allocating certain, critical products to make sure we can get products to as many customers as possible.
- Please do not contact us for tracking details. This information is available on the packing slip that is sent electronically after partial and complete orders are shipped.
Can I order a sample?
- Given the continued, significant influx of orders, we are not accepting sample requests.
05.20.2020 Best Sanitizers Inventory and Production Update
Given the continued, significant influx of orders, our lead times to ship orders on our core products have been extended to at least 8 weeks. When we can beat that lead time, we will. We are prioritizing production of our most critical and highly requested items and we are not accepting new distribution. We are doing all that we can to keep our existing customers supplied. Some products will be ready to ship sooner than others. As a result, when we are not able to ship an order complete, we will be shipping partial orders and shipping the remaining portion as soon as we are able to do so. We continue to adjust our production calendar daily to build inventory on items that are the most critical to our customers. Please continue to allow the end of the following business day for responses to emails and voicemails sent to our Customer Service and Sales departments. We also respectfully ask that you do not call or email to ask about our inventory levels at this time as inventory is constantly changing with every order. We sincerely appreciate your patience as we work to fulfill your orders in as timely a manner as possible.