The coronavirus disease outbreak has been spreading rapidly and Best Sanitizers, Inc. is working around the clock to provide our nation’s food manufacturers with the cleaning and sanitization products they need to keep our food supply safe. In response to the influx of incoming calls and emails, we hope to answer some of the frequently asked questions from our customers and distributors here. Please review the information below before sending us an email or phone call. We sincerely appreciate your patience as we work to fulfill your orders in as timely a manner as possible.
Do your products kill Covid-19?
- Hand Sanitizer cannot make a claim for a virus. Therefore, Best Sanitizers and no other chemical manufacturer can make a hand sanitizer claim against Covid-19.
- Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer is included on the EPA’s list of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-COV-2. You can find more information HERE.
Can I use expired product?
- You cannot use expired products.
- Please see our list of expiration dates for our products HERE.
How do I purchase product?
- We do not sell anything direct; you will need to purchase from one of our many distributors.
Can you provide product availability and lead times?
- When you place an order, please plan on 2-3 days for that order to be entered into our system. From that point, please plan on at least an additional 2-3 weeks for product to be shipped. When shipped, your order may not ship complete as we are allocating certain, critical products to make sure we can get products to as many customers as possible.