Employment Opportunities at Best Sanitizers
Facility Maintenance Technician
***We are seeking an experienced Facility Maintenance Technician in the manufacturing field***
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing a broad range of diverse duties including installation, modification, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production and facility equipment. Acts as a coordinator for any outsourced maintenance, pm and repair activities. Performs all tasks in a safe manner observing cGMP and quality standards.
- Responsible for maintenance of all production and facility equipment for efficient ongoing production activities.
- Plan, direct and monitor all preventative maintenance of plant and production equipment.
- Assist Production Line Mechanics in troubleshooting filling line equipment.
- Acts as liaison with outside contractors for any outsourced installation, repair and annual maintenance of equipment.
- Work in accordance with all safety regulations and Best Sanitizers' SOPs and work instructions.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of various types of facility equipment not limited to HVAC systems, boilers, air compressors, pumps, electrical controls and other equipment used in a manufacturing plant.
- Mechanical knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing liquid filling lines equipment such as fillers, cappers, labelers, torque machines, pumps, conveyors, jet coders, etc.
- Ability to interpret schematics to systematically troubleshoot equipment performance issues.
- Complete understanding of Lock Out/Tag-out procedure.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- Prior work experience in an FDA environment a plus.
- 3 to 5 years prior maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Thorough documentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and work with team members.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include overtime when needed.
- Associates degree or equivalent specialty training in electrical control systems with an emphasis on programmable controllers.
- Forklift experience necessary.
- Computer skills are necessary.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com