Reduce Pathogens and Control Moisture.
Best Sanitizers, Inc. introduces the new HACCP Defender™ Low-Moisture, Walk-Through, Automatic Boot Sanitizing Station. The HACCP Defender adds an additional layer of pathogen protection by reducing cross-contamination from footwear before employees enter a critical control zone.
The HACCP Defender is designed for food processing plants, nutraceutical plants, pharmaceutical plants, clinical research labs, clean rooms and other facilities where pathogen reduction and moisture control is critical. Utilizing the effectiveness of Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizer, these facilities now have a powerful tool for controlling moisture, pathogens and cross-contamination. Click Here to download tech sheet.
Qualified companies can request a 30-day trial of the HACCP Defender.
For more information please call:
April Zeman - National Account Manager
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect with one product
- Ideal for rubber boots
- Rubber glove sanitizer
- Ready-to-use, no-rinse, surface sanitizer for food contact surfaces and non-food contact surfaces
- Highly evaporative 58% IPA/quat formula
- Ideal for water sensitive environments
- NSF listed D2 classification
- Kosher, Pareve and Halal certified
Food Protection Trends recently published a study where Alpet D2 was shown to be effective in footwear decontamination. Click Here to read the entire article.