Employment Opportunities at Best Sanitizers
- Manage: Lead, Direct and coordinate with various departments to ensure goods are produced on time and of highest quality for our customers.
- Plan and Monitor daily staffing needs and ensure adequate and trained personnel are scheduled to meet production demands.
- Training and development: Identify personnel needs, train, develop, and motivate subordinates in product development, plant operations, facility maintenance, process, and equipment validations.
- Process Improvement: Analyze capacity utilization and generate efficiency reports while implementing improvements as well as optimizing production of existing products in manufacturing; assuring compliance with cGMP.
- Budgeting: Analyze costs of goods sold and provides periodic feedback to management on pricing.
- Safety: Ensure activities meet and integrate with organizational requirements for regulations required by EPA, ATF, FDA, and OSHA - health and safety, all legal stipulations, environmental policies, and general duty of care.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Chemical or Manufacturing fields.
- 5 years’ experience in all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in financial matters and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of cGMP regulation requirements.
To apply for a position, please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]