Alpet D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer is Now OMRI Listed®!
Originally released in 2017, Alpet D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer is now OMRI Listed®. Alpet D2 Quat-Free can be used in organic production and processing as a cleaner or sanitizer, if measures are taken to prevent contact with organically produced products or ingredients. For a free trial sample, contact your Account Representative via email or call Best Sanitizers at 888-225-3267.
- Clean, Sanitize and Disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with one product
- Ready-to-Use, no-rinse required
- 70% Alcohol Formula (62.5% ethanol / 7.5% isopropanol)
- Highly Evaporative and ideal for low moisture environments and water sensitive equipment
- 60 Second Kill on food contact surfaces, including non-porous gloves*
- 10 Second Kill on non-food contact surfaces, including non-porous rubber footwear**
- Kills 99.999% of 8 tested pathogens as a food contact surface sanitizer
- NSF Listed, EPA Registered, Kosher, Pareve and Halal
- OMRI Listed® for Organic use as a cleaner or sanitizer
- Approved under the Washington State Department of Agriculture Organic Food Program
*Kills 99.999% of tested pathogens in 60 seconds on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves
**Kills 99.9% of tested pathogens in 10 seconds on non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear