Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizer is a no-rinse, 58% IPA/quat cleaner and sanitizer for food contact surfaces and non-food contact surfaces. It is ready-to-use, ideal for water sensitive equipment, highly evaporative, and non-corrosive. Reduce cross-contamination from surfaces with Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer.
- Alcohol formula (58% IPA/quat formula)
- Highly evaporative and ideal for water sensitive equipment and low moisture environments
- Ready-to-use, no-rinse required
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect with one product
- 10 second kill on non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear*
- 60 second kill on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves**
- Kills 99.999% of 9 tested pathogens as a food contact surface sanitizer
- NSF listed, EPA registered, Kosher, Pareve and Halal
*Kills 99.9% of tested pathogens in 10 seconds on non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear
**Kills 99.999% of tested pathogens in 60 seconds on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves
Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer is available in a 4 oz. spray bottle, one quart bottle with trigger sprayer, 5 gallon pail, and 50 gallon drum. Place Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer strategically throughout your facility to provide quick and convenient access for production, sanitation and maintenance workers. Pair Alpet D2 with the HACCP SmartStep2 Dual Footwear Sanitizing Unit to create a powerful tool in the fight against cross-contamination from footwear. We think Alpet D2 is the best IPA/quat formula in the market but don’t take our word for it, request a sample* below.
*samples available for qualifying food plants in the United States and Canada.
Request a Sample
Request a sample of one of our products or ask an expert for more information.