HACCP SmartStep2™ Dual Footwear Sanitizing Unit provides each worker with a fresh, measurable, dose of surface sanitizer every time, meaning there is no need for constant monitoring and maintenance. Pair the unit with Alpet D2 or Alpet D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer to create a powerful tool in the fight against cross-contamination from footwear.
- Compact footprint (27 in. L x 33 in. W x 44 in. H)
- Sturdy stainless-steel construction with high quality components throughout
- Uses compressed air and requires no electricity
- Made in the USA
- Dual footwear, walk-through design provides greater throughput
- Eight atomizing spray nozzles (four per boot) provide ample coverage to footwear soles
- Unit will not activate until both feet are in place
- Unit delivers a fresh dose of Alpet D2 or Alpet Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer with every application
- Comes with air regulator and inline sediment filter
- An effective tool for reducing cross-contamination from footwear in wet or dry processing facilities
- Add a floor mat with one of our Dry Step Floor Treatments to provide a sure-footed surface when exiting
The HACCP SmartStep2™ Dual Footwear Sanitizing Unit is a foot-operated system that requires no electricity and uses compressed air to deliver an atomized spray of Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizer or Alpet® D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer to the bottom of footwear soles. A very versatile system, the HACCP SmartStep2 provides processors with a new and effective tool in the fight against cross-contamination from footwear. We think our footwear sanitation program is the best in the market but don’t take our word for it, request a demo* below.
We’re with you every step of the way.
*samples available for qualifying food plants in the United States and Canada.
Request a Demo
Request a demo of the HACCP SmartStep2™ Dual Footwear Sanitizing Unit.