The new HACCP SmartStep2™ Walk-Through Dual Footwear Sanitizing Unit is a breakthrough in effective footwear sanitization. Similar to the original HACCP SmartStep, the HACCP SmartStep2 has a small footprint and uses compressed air to deliver an atomized spray of Alpet® D2 or Alpet® D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer to the bottom of footwear soles, but the big advantage is with the dual boot design and the walk-through capability. Both of these features help to increase throughput, allowing more employees to sanitize their footwear in the same amount of time. Each application provides ample coverage to footwear soles, yet uses only 0.4 ounces of chemical (0.2 oz per boot) which minimizes chemical waste and improves moisture control. The simple, open design allows for easy cleaning and maintenance, and the small footprint means the HACCP SmartStep2 can go practically anywhere in your facility. For more information, contact your account representative, or call Best Sanitizers at 888-225-3267.
- Compact footprint (27 in. L x 33 in. W x 44 in. H)
- Sturdy stainless steel construction with high quality components throughout
- Uses compressed air and requires no electricity
- Made in the USA
- Dual footwear, walk-through design provides greater throughput
- Eight atomizing spray nozzles (four per boot) provide ample coverage to footwear soles
- Unit will not activate until both feet are in place
- Unit delivers a fresh dose of Alpet D2 or Alpet Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer with every application
- Comes with air regulator and inline sediment filter
- An effective tool for reducing cross-contamination from footwear in wet or dry processing facilities
- Add a floor mat with one of our Dry Step Floor Treatments to provide a sure-footed surface when exiting
Reduce Cross-Contamination from Footwear.
For more information, or to schedule an in-plant demo, contact your account representative, or call Best Sanitizers at 888-225-3267.