Traditional boot and footwear sanitizing techniques that introduce additional moisture into the production area aren’t always the best choice for a facility. If your current footwear sanitation program is creating any of the issues below, we’d like to show you a better solution.
- Does it introduce unwanted moisture into the production area?
- Does it require frequent monitoring and maintenance to be effective?
- Is chemical effectiveness diminished as it is used by employees?
- Are sanitation results inconsistent?
- Does it harbor organic material, debris and contaminants?
- Can it be stepped over and missed altogether?
- Is it visually unattractive to customers and guests?