Best Sanitizers, Inc. Asks Food Processors and Food Handlers: How Good is the Surface Sanitizer You’re Currently Using?
Best Sanitizers, Inc. is asking food processors and food handlers to participate in the Annual Great D2 Surface Sanitizer Challenge by comparing their current surface sanitizer to Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer and Alpet D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer.
Best Sanitizers, Inc., the first company to achieve a D2 rating for an alcohol/quat based surface sanitizer, asks food processors and food handling professionals to see how their current surface sanitizer compares to Best Sanitizers’ Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizer and Alpet® D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer. The Great Surface Sanitizer Challenge helps identify the top nine key criteria that help make a surface sanitizer most effective in a food plant. Food processing professionals can request a free trial sample of Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer and Alpet D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer to conduct their own side-by-side comparison by visiting Best Sanitizers’ website or calling 888-225-3267.
The key evaluation criteria are:
- Ready-to-use/No-Rinse: Is the product you’re using a ready-to-use, no-rinse surface sanitizer?
- Highly Evaporative: Is your surface sanitizer highly evaporative and appropriate to use on water sensitive equipment?
- NSF Listed: Does your current surface sanitizer have NSF D2 classification?
- Fastest Kill Time Available for Food Contact Surfaces: Does your D2 rated surface sanitizer kill 99.999% of tested pathogens in 60 seconds? This is the fastest kill time recognized by for a food contact surface sanitizer.
- Fastest Kill Time Available for Non-Food Contact Surfaces: Does your D2 rated surface sanitizer kill 99.99% of tested pathogens in 10 seconds? This is the fastest kill time recognized by the EPA for a non-food contact surface sanitizer.
- No Unsightly Residue: Does your D2 rated surface sanitizer dry without leaving behind an unsightly residue?
- Manufacturing: Is the product manufactured in a cGMP and EPA/FIFRA compliant facility?
- Kosher, Pareve & Halal Certified: Does your current D2 rated surface sanitizer meet all of your facility’s specific needs?
- Clean, Sanitize and Disinfect with One Product: Is the surface sanitizer you’re using able to clean, sanitize and disinfect?
If food industry professionals can answer, “no” to any of these questions then they may not be using the product best suited for their needs. Best Sanitizers manufactures the original Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer for those manufacturers who can use quaternary ammonium and, for those who can’t, Best Sanitizers offers the newer Alpet D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer. Both the Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer and Alpet D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer are ready-to-use, no-rinse surface sanitizers and cleaners that dry quickly and leave no unsightly residue. “We want food industry professionals to know what to look for when evaluating and selecting the best D2 rated surface sanitizer for their SOPs,” states Ryan Witt, Best Sanitizers’ Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “It’s one less thing the food processor needs to worry about.”
Best Sanitizers, Inc. carries a wide variety of products designed to help food processing and food service companies reduce cross-contamination including, sanitizing hand soaps, hand sanitizer sprays and foams, surface sanitizers, industrial cleaners, boot scrubber units and footwear sanitizing systems. Best Sanitizers also carries the largest selection of dispensing options in the industry.